- Bord Bia Awards – Ireland’s top horticulture businesses
- This Counts – Liam Kelly – Leading retail consultant Liam Kelly explores positive and negative impacts on discount chains on the Irish gardening market and provides some tips on how you can learn from what they do.
- Stripped Back – Helen Rock – Renowned garden writer and plantswomen, Helen Rock strips away the layers of the recent GLDA design seminar to reveal some inspiring insights.
- Water Wise – Paul Kunkels – owner and operator of Irritec, traces the lines of irrigation history and provides some insightful guidance on how to make the right decisions about water use and conservation.
- Gamble and Grow – Barry Lupton – interviews one of Ireland’s more well- known and respected nursery owners, John Murphy of Annaveigh Plants.
- A Practical Guide To Landscape Tendering – Colm Kenny – Landscape cost estimating expert, shares some tips and tricks on how to avoid the pitfalls of landscape tendering.
- Invasive Species, The Law and Your Business – Kieran Cummins – environmental law specialist, details the legal issues surrounding invasive species in Ireland and the implications they have for your business.
- A View from the Urban Forest – Trees and development – same old story? An opinion piece written by Aidan J rench.
- A Specific Landscape Problem – Featuring Thomas Crummy, Maryann Harris, Ronan Nangle & Terry O’Regan
- Thinning The Sward – Eamon Kealy, turfgrass specialist and lecturer in horticulture at the Institute of Tecnology Blanchardstown, sets out a concise strategy for managing areas of heavy rough on Ireland’s golf courses.
- Where Floral Art & Horticulture Meet – By Kitty Gallagher, President of the World Association of Flower Arrangers (WAFA) and organiser of the World Flower Show, Dublin, 2014.